[openstack-dev] Mitaka - OVS Firewall Driver, not working = OVSFWPortNotFound

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon May 2 12:37:34 UTC 2016

On 04/28/2016 07:29 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
> Guys,
>
>  I'm trying to enable OVS Firewall Driver in my Cloud Env but, it is not
> working...
>
>  I'm trying to replace the following line (openvswitch_agent.ini config
> across the cloud):
You also need to set it for mechanism driver. We are trying to find and
implement better approach, tracked here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1560957

> ---
>  firewall_driver =
> neutron.agent.linux.iptables_firewall.OVSHybridIptablesFirewallDriver
> ---
>
>  By this:
>
> ---
>  firewall_driver = openvswitch
> ---
>
>  But it does not work in a multi-node env (all-in-one looks good).
>
>  I'm seeing the following error on Neutron OpenvSwitch Agents, while
> trying to launch Instances:
>
>  "OVSFWPortNotFound" Port "is not managed by this agent"
>
>  Full log putput:
>
>  http://paste.openstack.org/show/495252/
>
>  The result is that instances are inaccessible from its Floating IP.
> Rolling back to OVSHybrid, all goo again.
>
>  What am I missing?
That sounds like port is not plugged into integration bridge. Can you
please open a launchpad bug so we can track it there instead of mailing
list?

You can also attach there output of ovs-vsctl show to make sure we have
the port available.

Thanks,
Kuba