[openstack-dev] [Nova] Could you tell me the best way to develop openstack in Windows?

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon May 2 11:53:16 UTC 2016

On 05/02/2016 04:20 AM, 박준하 wrote:
> Hi forks,
>

> I’m beginner about Openstack developments. I’ve been really interested in
> to know about Openstack and wanted to modify and test it.
>

> But I’m using PyCharm in the Windows 7 but, It’s very hard to programming
> and testing when I tried to change code little bit.
>

> I hope you guys are the best developer about opensources especially
> Openstack. Could tell me your environment for developing on the Windows?
>

> Thanks.
>

> Jun-ha, Park
>
> Freshman of Cloud Technical Group KINX corp., Korea

The optimum environment for developing open source code consists of open
source tools.

The majority of the open source development community uses open source
tools for development. The community is best able to offer support for
use of open source tools.

If you need help accessing, and finding ways to learn how to use, open
source tools, please do ask.

Thank you,
Anita.