[openstack-dev] [fuel] Component Leads Elections

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 31 10:22:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's a right place to continue this discussion, but if
there are doubts that such role is needed, we should not wait for another
half a year to drop it.

Also I'm not sure if a single engineer (or two engineers) can handle
majority of upcoming patches + specs + meetings around features. Sergii and
Igor put a lot of efforts to make it work, but does it really scale?

I think it would be better to offload more responsibilities to core groups,
and if core team (of specific project) wants to see formal or informal
leader, let them decide.

I would be really interested to see feedback from current component leads.

Thanks,