[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] Just make Mitaka deploy Liberty within the Liberty branch

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Mar 30 07:51:52 UTC 2016

Michal,

We can't commit to that.  We discussed it at midcycle and unable to commit
to it then.  We are essentially abandoning the 1.0.0 release and replacing
it with 1.1.0 because of the documentation outlined here:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/kolla/liberty-deployment-warning.html

If we could have made data containers work this whole discussion would
have been moot in the first place because it was the trigger for this
discussion.