[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Horizon Drivers meeting

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Wed Mar 23 15:52:28 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

With master now open for Newton development, I'm going to reopen the Horizon Drivers meeting. See https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/HorizonDrivers

I intend to run the meeting both weeks for now (previously we had only held it every other week). The next meeting will be at 1200UTC on March 30th. Calendar entry can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Horizon_Drivers_Meeting

The purpose of this meeting is to review blueprints on Launchpad, *not* to review implementation details and patches. Anyone is welcome to attend and propose a blueprint for review; please add it to the agenda! Otherwise we'll just work our way through the list.

Cheers,
Rob