[openstack-dev] [neutron][dvr]How to get the relationship of veth pair device?

Zhi Chang changzhi at unitedstack.com
Tue Mar 22 07:08:57 UTC 2016

hi, all.

    In DVR mode, a veth pair devices were generated when I create a floating ip and associate it to a vm. And one of the pair device in fip namespace, the other one in qrouter namespace. How can I get the relationship between the veth pair device?

    I know the command "ethtool -S [device_name]" can get peer interface index. But if this interface in namepsace, how do I do?

    BTW, what's the meaning of "rfp" and "fpr"?

Thanks
Zhi Chang