[openstack-dev] [all][infra][ptls] tagging reviews, making tags searchable

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Fri Mar 18 14:15:42 UTC 2016

As we were working through reviews for the Mitaka release, the Trove team was trying to track groups of reviews that were needed for a specific milestone, like m-1, or m-3 or in the recent days for rc1.

The only way we could find was to have someone (in this instance, me) 'star' the reviews that we wanted and then have people look for reviews with 'starredby:amrith' and status:open.

How do other projects do this? Is there a simple way to tag reviews in a searchable way?

Thanks,

-amrith