[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 23:59:35 UTC 2016

PTL Nomination is now over. The official candidate list is available on
the wiki[0].

There are 3 projects without candidates, so according to this
resolution[1], the TC we'll have to appoint a new PTL for Ec2-Api,
Stable_Branch_Maintenance and Winstackers

There are 10 projects that will have an election: Cinder, Fuel, Glance,
Heat, Infrastructure, Keystone, Kolla, Magnum, Packaging-Rpm and
Telemetry. The details for those will be posted shortly after we setup
the CIVS system.

Thank you,
-Tristan

[0]: