[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] PTL candidacy

Stéphane Albert sheeprine-ml at nullplace.com
Thu Mar 17 23:23:14 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm announcing my candidacy for PTL of the CloudKitty team during the
Newton
cycle.

Some of the features and improvements of the project I envisioned are
not yet
ready and contributed and there is more to come. But due to lack of
contributor's time we'll need more time to make them a reality.
That's why I'd like to apply for a second cycle to help the project get
these
features and keep the project going forward.
My main focus during this cycle will be to improve project communication
and
community development.

As we are about to get released as part of Mitaka, I hope it will help
the
CloudKitty project get a better focus from other people and increase
contributions.

During the Newton cycle I'd like to keep the project focused on these
specific
points:

- Improve code QA and global test coverage, Mikata was a good step
forward but
   we can go further.

- Improve internal data modeling and global user experience with new
APIs.

- Improve performances and scaling.

Review link: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/294327/

Cheers