[openstack-dev] [glance] Stable and Release Liaison

fausto.marzi fausto.marzi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:25:16 UTC 2016

Hi Erno,From my perspective, your value is  priceless. You clarified fundamental concepts to us.
Consistently over time, after interacting with you, we walked away with deeper understanding, fresh, improved perspectives and with better confidence.
It's a great value have a Person like you around a we really have to thank you.
Many thanks,daemontool