[openstack-dev] [Neutron] RBAC: Fix port query and deletion for network owner

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Thu Mar 17 11:09:01 UTC 2016

After reviewing your logs[1], it seems that quotas are not working
correctly in your plugin. There are no statements about tenants being
marked dirty, etc.

I think you are missing the quota registry setup code in your plugin init.
Here is the ML2 example:
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/44ef44c0ff97d5b166d48d2ef93feafa9a0f7ea6/neutron/plugins/ml2/plugin.py#L167-L173

http://208.91.1.172/logs/neutron/293483/1/check-tempest-vmware-nsx-v3/q-svc.log.txt.gz