[openstack-dev] [Neutron] RBAC: Fix port query and deletion for network owner

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 08:58:48 UTC 2016

On 17 March 2016 at 14:00, Gary Kotton <gkotton at vmware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/255285/ breaks our CI. Since
> this has landed we are getting failed tests with the:
> "Details: {u'message': u"Quota exceeded for resources: ['port'].",
> u'type': u'OverQuota', u'detail': u’’}"
> When I revert the patch and run our CI without it the tests pass. Is
> anyone else hitting the same or a similar issue?
> I think that for Mitaka we need to revert this patch

We will not revert the patch for Mitaka, unless we have clear evidence of
where the issue lies, and why it's having a limited effect rather than a
widespread one.

It's possible that we can come up with a fix rather than a revert, if you
shared more details. Can you document the issue on a but report and tag it
as mitaka-rc-potential?

Thanks,
Armando