[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Javascript linting and documentation

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 06:26:47 UTC 2016

On 11 March 2016 at 04:37, Michael Krotscheck <krotscheck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:45 PM Tripp, Travis S <travis.tripp at hpe.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The problem is that the warnings are so great that is really hard to read.
>>

> If all the warnings were fixed - I know Matt Borland's working on that -
> would we be having this conversation?

My position was that I didn't want Matt to waste his valuable time editing
a bunch of JSDoc when we might end up having to go through and re-edit it
to some other form. We've busy enough with Mitaka release issues during
these weeks without needing to be bothered by fixing ignorable some jsdoc
lint warnings (and they are ignorable - nothing currently cares about the
syntax of our Javascript comments *except* the linter).

     Richard