[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [neutron-lib] adding a new flag to neutron-lib

Andrea Frittoli andrea.frittoli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:08:27 UTC 2016

The only reason tempest-lib was in a separate repo to begin with is that
the tempest name was already taken on pypi. Now the name is available again
(thanks mtreinish!), so we moved back to tempest.lib.

One downside of having all in one repo is that pbr does not allow for
having multiple python packages from a single repo.