[openstack-dev] [kolla] ubuntu deploy gate

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 9 16:20:09 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-09 15:32:58 +0000 (+0000), Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) wrote:
> FYI, the bug is seen in Ubuntu gate just on  devstack-trusty-rax
> machine and not on  devstack-trusty-osic  and
> devstack-trusty-ovh.

Due to long-standing issues uploading images to Rackspace's Glance
implementation (and also differences in getting network interfaces
configured properly), the devstack-trusty images used there are not
consistent with the ones we have in our other providers where we've
been able to consistently upload rather than having to rely on
modifying snapshots of the provider's "special" (nonstandard) base
images. We've mostly got a handle on that now and once these jobs
all move from "devstack-trusty" to our new generic "ubuntu-trusty"
workers in the coming weeks we should be consistent everywhere.
--
Jeremy Stanley