[openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash Mitaka

Wang, Shane shane.wang at intel.com
Sat Mar 5 06:04:56 UTC 2016

Yes, sure, Markus, we are using https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka-Bugs to track. They were edited by those participants to share between different geos. Feel free to let the community know on communication channels, IRC channel (e.g. nova) or mail list.
Let's talk via them to concentrate fixing from next Monday to next Wednesday.

Thanks.
--
Shane