[openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash Mitaka

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Mon Mar 7 09:34:50 UTC 2016

"Wang, Shane" <shane.wang at intel.com> wrote on 03/05/2016 07:04:56 AM:

> From: "Wang, Shane" <shane.wang at intel.com>
> Date: 03/05/2016 07:05 AM
> Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [bug-smash] Global OpenStack Bug Smash
Mitaka

> Yes, sure, Markus, we are using https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/
> OpenStack-Bug-Smash-Mitaka-Bugs to track. They were edited by those
> participants to share between different geos. Feel free to let the
> community know on communication channels, IRC channel (e.g. nova) or
mail list.
> Let's talk via them to concentrate fixing from next Monday to next
Wednesday.

> Thanks.
> --
> Shane

I screwed up the dates. I thought I had some more time. IOW, I don't
have a list ready. Luckily dims bashed his way through the stale
in progress bugs in Nova and had reset a lot of them. If you need some
kind of query for Launchpad you can use my scripts at [1]. They are
fairly short and simple. They are written with Nova in mind but you
will see in the code where you have to change that in case for Cinder,
Neutron and so on.
Thanks dims for your effort!