[openstack-dev] [fuel] Fuel 9.0/Mitaka is now in Feature Freeze

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 22:03:12 UTC 2016

Based on the list of approved exceptions, we're going to be merging some
feature changes until March 24. It doesn't make sense to have Soft Code
Freeze until a couple of weeks after that, so I propose to shift the
release dates by 3 weeks:

9.0 Soft Code Freeze: April 6
9.0 Release: April 20

Updated schedule: