[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [FFE] Unlock Settings Tab

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 00:13:16 UTC 2016

Granted, merge deadline March 24, task history part of the feature is to
be excluded from this exception grant unless a consensus is reached by
March 10.

Relevant part of the meeting log starts at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/fuel/2016/fuel.2016-03-03-16.00.log.html#l-198

--
Dmitry Borodaenko