[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Openstack] Instalation Problem:VBoxManage: error: Guest not running [ubuntu14.04]

Igor Marnat imarnat at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 14:12:21 UTC 2016

Samer, Maksim,
I'd rather say that script started fuel-master already (VM "fuel-master"
has been successfully started.), didn't find running guests, (VBoxManage:
error: Guest not running) but it can try to start them afterwards.

Samer,
- how many VMs are there running besides fuel-master?
- is it still showing "Waiting for product VM to download files. Please do
NOT abort the script..." ?
- for how long did you wait since the message above?

Regards,
Igor Marnat