[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Openstack] Instalation Problem:VBoxManage: error: Guest not running [ubuntu14.04]

Maksim Malchuk mmalchuk at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 14:04:12 UTC 2016

Hi Sames,

*VBoxManage: error: Guest not running*

looks line the problem with VirtualBox itself or settings for the
'fuel-master' VM, it can't boot it.
Open the VirtualBox Manger (GUI), select the 'fuel-master' VM and start it
manually - it should show you what is exactly happens.

Best Regards,
Maksim Malchuk,
Senior DevOps Engineer,
MOS: Product Engineering,