[openstack-dev] [all][i18n] Liaisons for I18n

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Mar 4 12:58:05 UTC 2016

hmm...

It's true that a core CPL can help to get translation patch merged in
time,
more conveniently than a non-core CPL.

But if there is non-core i18n CPL who can
- understand project release schedule very well
- understand project i18n status and technologies
- manage to get translation patch merged in time
I agree core is not a required condition.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)