[openstack-dev] [TripleO] IPv4 network isolation testing update

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 02:38:49 UTC 2016

Some progress today:

After rebuilding the test-env workers nodes in our CI rack to support
multiple-nics we got a stack to go into CREATE_COMPLETE with network
isolation enabled in CI.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/288163/

Have a look at the Ceph result here:

http://logs.openstack.org/63/288163/1/check-tripleo/gate-tripleo-ci-f22
-ceph/a284105/console.html

After the stack goes to CREATE_COMPLETE it then failed promptly with a
HTTP 503 error. I think this might have been from python-
keystoneclient's init code (perhaps trying to get keystone endpoints or
something). I haven't quite tracked this down yet.

Anyways, this is progress. The stack completed, validations passed, but
it failed during post deployment configuration somewhere. If anyone has
ideas in the meantime please feel free to comment here or on the
patches.

Dan