[openstack-dev] [ironic] UFCG OneView CI comments missing recheck command

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 29 18:23:19 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-29 00:23:36 +0000 (+0000), Villalovos, John L wrote:
[...]
> Hopefully there is some standard for 3rd Party CI to use.
[...]

We've (Infra team) so far resisted the pressure to define a
standardized grammar for triggering jobs through review comments
since the goal is to eventually get rid of that as an interface in
favor of some sort of direct mechanism (maybe a rerun button which
calls directly back to a writable Zuul API). Review comments are an
ugly mechanism for this far better served by other means, and
further standardizing their use outside the upstream CI risks making
it harder for us to abandon that model quickly once we have
something better in place.
--
Jeremy Stanley