[openstack-dev] Troubleshooting and ask.openstack.org

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Wed Jun 29 03:13:37 UTC 2016

Quick answers in-line

On 29/06/16 05:44, Adam Young wrote:
> It seems to me that keystone Core should be able to moderate Keystone
> questions on the site.  That means that they should be able to remove
> old dead ones, remove things tagged as Keystone that do not apply and so
> on.  I would assume the same is true for Nova, Glance, Trove, Mistral
> and all the rest.

If you send a list of ask openstack usernames to
communitymgr at openstack.org , happy to give them moderator rights. Anyone
with karma beyond 200 already has them.

> We need some better top level interface than just the tags, though.
> Ideally we would have a page where someone lands when troubleshooting
> keystone with a series of questions and links to the discussion pages
> for that question.  Like:
>

> I get an error that says "cannot authenticate" what do I do?

Example - something like this link for "Common Upstream Development
Questions"

https://ask.openstack.org/en/questions/tags:common-upstream

?

Askbot - https://github.com/ASKBOT/askbot-devel