[openstack-dev] Version header for OpenStack microversion support

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 03:58:47 UTC 2016

Recapping...

- ensure we are not using X- in the header
- use the service type, not name

For keystone it would be: OpenStack-API-Version: identity 3.7
For nova it would be: OpenStack-API-Version: compute 2.27
  (which matches what is proposed here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/300077/14/api-guide/source/microversions.rst
)

Similarly for manila and ironic, I don't have the links handy, or the what
the headers are currently