[openstack-dev] Version header for OpenStack microversion support

Ravi, Goutham Goutham.Ravi at netapp.com
Sat Jun 18 15:13:37 UTC 2016

True, manila is currently using the same header; but given that nova and ironic are supporting the new header recommendation, this has come up for discussion in the manila community.

In any case, the use of the prefix “X-“, and project names within the header is not recommended. Please refer to the API Working Group’s recommendation in this regard:

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/api-wg/guidelines/microversion_specification.html

The example already suggests what needs to be done in case of the identity project ☺

--
Goutham