[openstack-dev] Upcoming changes now that Jenkins has retired

Will Zhou zzxwill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 08:08:29 UTC 2016

Hi James,

I submitted a fix to openstack-infra/zuul via
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/330853/. I found that username could not
be changed from 'jenkins' to 'zuul' like

https://github.com/openstack-infra/zuul/blob/master/tests/fixtures/layouts/good_require_approvals.yaml#L11
review_gerrit:
- event: comment-added
require-approval:
* - username: jenkins*
older-than: 48h
- event: comment-added
require-approval:
- email: jenkins at example.com
newer-than: 48h
It seems that it might be a little early for the fix?

Thanks.