[openstack-dev] Invitation to join Hangzhou Bug Smash

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 09:46:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 08:06:50AM +0000, Wang, Shane wrote:
> Hi, OpenStackers,
>
> As you know, Huawei, Intel and CESI are hosting the 4th China OpenStack Bug Smash at Hangzhou, China.
> The 1st China Bug Smash was at Shanghai, the 2nd was at Xi'an, and the 3rd was at Chengdu.
>
> We are constructing the etherpad page for registration, and the date will
> be around July 11 (probably July 6 - 8, but to be determined very soon).

The newton-2 milestone release date is July 15th, so you certainly *don't*
want the event during that week. IOW, the 8th July is the latest you should
schedule it - don't let it slip into the next week starting July 11th, as
during the week of the n-2 milestone focus of the teams will be almost
exclusively on prep for that release, to the detriment of any bug smash
event.

Regards,
Daniel