[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Proposed TripleO core changes

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 14:03:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I've been in discussion with Martin André and Tomas Sedovic, who are
involved with the creation of the new tripleo-validations repo[1]

We've agreed that rather than create another gerrit group, they can be
added to tripleo-core and agree to restrict +A to this repo for the time
being (hopefully they'll both continue to review more widely, and obviously
Tomas is a former TripleO core anyway, so welcome back! :)

If folks feel strongly we should create another group we can, but this
seems like a low-overhead approach, and well aligned with the scope of the
repo, let me know if you disagree.

Also, while reviewing the core group[2] I noticed the following members who
are no longer active and should probably be removed:

- Radomir Dopieralski
- Martyn Taylor
- Clint Byrum

I know Clint is still involved with DiB (which has a separate core group),
but he's indicated he's no longer going to be directly involved in other
tripleo development, and AFAIK neither Martyn or Radomir are actively
involved in TripleO reviews - thanks to them all for their contribution,
we'll gladly add you back in the future should you wish to return :)

Please let me know if there are any concerns or objections, if there are
none I will make these changes next week.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-validations
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/190,members