[openstack-dev] [puppet] Request to create puppet-congress

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 20:26:36 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Dan Radez <dradez at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'd like to get puppet-congress started.
>
> I've written some code based on the cookie cutter structure but I've not
> gone through proper channels yet to get it into openstack-puppet.
>
> I'd like to get the project establish so that the code can be run
> through the review process.

That's a good news! Thanks for collaborating.
We need to move https://github.com/opnfv/puppet-congress to OpenStack:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/326720/

And add it to our governance:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/326721/

One thing about the module, we'll need to make it compliant and tested
like we do for other modules. Please make sure we can at least deploy
congress with Ubuntu or RDO packaging out of the box. I noticed some
workarounds in the code.

Emilien Macchi