[openstack-dev] [zaqar][zaqar-ui] Nomating Shu Muto for Zaqar-UI core

Thai Q Tran tqtran at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 7 20:27:58 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am pleased to nominate Shu Muto to the Zaqar-UI core team. Shu's reviews
are extremely thorough and his work exemplary. His expertise in angularJS,
translation, and project infrastructure proved to be invaluable. His
support and reviews has helped the project progressed. Combine with his
strong understanding of the project, I believe his will help guide us in
the right direction and allow us to keep our current pace.

Please vote +1 or -1 to the nomination.

Thanks,
Thai (tqtran)