[openstack-dev] [ironic] Trello board

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Fri Jun 3 15:39:46 UTC 2016

Hey all,

Myself and some other cores have had trouble tracking our priorities
using Launchpad and friends, so we put together a Trello board to help
us track it. This should also help us focus on what to review or work
on.

https://trello.com/b/ROTxmGIc/ironic-newton-priorities

Some notes on this:

* This is not the "official" tracking system for ironic - everything
  should still be tracked in Launchpad as we've been doing. This just
  helps us organize that.

* This is not free software, unfortunately. Sorry. If this is a serious
  problem for you in practice, let's chat on IRC and try to come up with
  a solution.

* I plan on only giving cores edit access on this board to help keep it
  non-chaotic.

* I'd like to keep this restricted to the priorities we decided on at
  the summit (including the small stuff not on our priorities page). I'm
  okay with adding a small number of things here and there, if something
  comes up that is super important or we think is a nice feature we
  definitely want to finish in Newton. I don't want to put everything
  being worked on in this (at least for now).

If you're a core and want edit access to the board, please PM me on IRC
with your Trello username and I'll add you.

Feedback welcome. :)

// jim