[openstack-dev] [ironic] Trello board

Alexis Monville amonvill at redhat.com
Fri Jun 3 16:29:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Jim Rollenhagen <jim at jimrollenhagen.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Myself and some other cores have had trouble tracking our priorities
> using Launchpad and friends, so we put together a Trello board to help
> us track it. This should also help us focus on what to review or work
> on.
>
> https://trello.com/b/ROTxmGIc/ironic-newton-priorities
>
> Some notes on this:
>
> * This is not the "official" tracking system for ironic - everything
>   should still be tracked in Launchpad as we've been doing. This just
>   helps us organize that.
>
> * This is not free software, unfortunately. Sorry. If this is a serious
>   problem for you in practice, let's chat on IRC and try to come up with
>   a solution.
>
> * I plan on only giving cores edit access on this board to help keep it
>   non-chaotic.
>
> * I'd like to keep this restricted to the priorities we decided on at
>   the summit (including the small stuff not on our priorities page). I'm
>   okay with adding a small number of things here and there, if something
>   comes up that is super important or we think is a nice feature we
>   definitely want to finish in Newton. I don't want to put everything
>   being worked on in this (at least for now).
>
> If you're a core and want edit access to the board, please PM me on IRC
> with your Trello username and I'll add you.
>
> Feedback welcome. :)

I would like to know if you are aware of this specs around StoryBoard:
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack-infra/infra-specs/specs/task-tracker.html

Maybe it could be interesting to have a look at it and see if it could
fit your needs?

> // jim

Alexis

Alexis Monville
alexis.monville at redhat.com
+33 6 75 73 54 82
irc: alexismonville
Linkedin: fr.linkedin.com/in/alexismonville
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexismonville

Bringing Red Hat Openstack teams to continuously deliver more
impactful innovation in a sustainable way