[openstack-dev] [mistral] Promoting Dawid Deja to core reviewers

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:39:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’d like to promote Dawid Deja working at Intel (ddeja in IRC) to Mistral core reviewers.

The reasons why I want to see Dawid in the core team is that he provides amazing, very thorough reviews.
Just by looking at a few of them I was able to make a conclusion that he knows the system architecture very well
although he started contributing actively not so long ago. He always sees things deeply, can examine a problem
from different angles, demonstrates solid technical background in general. He is in top 5 reviewers now by a number
of reviews and the only one who still doesn’t have core status. He also implemented several very important changes
during Newton cycle. Some of them were in progress for more than a year (flexible RPC) but Dawid helped to knock
them down elegantly.

Besides purely professional skills that I just mentioned I also want to say that it’s a great pleasure to work with
Dawid. He’s a bright cheerful guy and a good team player.

Dawid’s statistics is here: http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&metric=commits&user_id=dawid-deja-0 <http://stackalytics.com/?module=mistral-group&metric=commits&user_id=dawid-deja-0>

I’m hoping for your support in making this promotion.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia