[openstack-dev] I want to consult ironic problems

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 29 12:56:29 UTC 2016

On 2016-07-29 11:19:39 +0100 (+0100), Lucas Alvares Gomes wrote:
[...]
> Ironic is developed by a community, if you have problems
> running/developing there are a couple of ways to solicit help:
>
> * Send an email to this mail list (openstack-dev) with your
> question(s) (and add "[Ironic]" to the subject of the email to filter
> the audience).
[...]

Just to correct this slightly, "this mail list (openstack-dev)" is
definitely suitable for "problems [...] developing" but not for
"problems running" Ironic (and other software). That's what the -dev
suffix is meant to imply.

is generally recommended for usage-related questions.
--
Jeremy Stanley