[openstack-dev] [Kolla] [Fuel] [tc] Looks like Mirantis is getting Fuel CCP (docker/k8s) kicked off

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jul 26 20:36:01 UTC 2016

Dims,

The project-config addition was debated by Andreas before this partnership
in this press release was announced and the full intent of the project was
understood.  The argument I see used in the review  is that since fuel-ccp
not part of Newton, it doesn't need to be in the projects.yaml file.
Given the intent of the project is obvious (to me) from the press release
to join the big tent, my two requests still apply.  At present this
project may be perceived as "flying under the radar" and further not
following the four opens as I already stated.

The two requests were:

1. Please submit the repositories for projects.yaml TC oversight
2. Please change Fuel's mission statement to match reality of this
announcement

Regards
-steve