[openstack-dev] Priority Spec for Libvirt Storage Pools

Carlton, Paul (Cloud Services) paul.carlton2 at hpe.com
Mon Jul 25 07:21:41 UTC 2016

Matt

With help from Maxim Nestratov of Virtuozzo I made some progress with the issues relating to my libvirt storage pools spec at the mid cycle last week, could you take another look at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/310505/ please, I'd like to get this approved so I can land some changes in Newton

Thanks

Paul Carlton
Software Engineer
Cloud Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
BUK03:T242
Longdown Avenue
Stoke Gifford
Bristol BS34 8QZ

Office:     +44 (0) 1173 162189
Mobile:    +44 (0)7768 994283
Email:    paul.carlton at hpe.com
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN Registered No: 690597 England.
The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".