[openstack-dev] [dragonflow] The failure of fullstack tests

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 02:15:25 UTC 2016

Currently, we suffer from the fullstack failures. At the first glance,
I noticed the infinite wait at the line 'self.policy.wait(30)' until
eventlet exception happened in fullstack.test_apps.TestArpResponder.

There were no logs(df-controller and q-svc) generated for that test
case, which means the test even didn't start.

However, I couldn't reproduce it in my local environment.

Then, I submitted a patch to skip TestArpResponder test case. I'd like
to see what would happen for it. Finally, the next test case
TestDHCPApp failed at the same line [1].

I guess that it has something to do with the policy object in [2], but
currently I have no idea how to debug at the CI, and it is working for
the local devstack.

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/64/343464/9/check/gate-dragonflow-dsvm-fullstack-nv/1c333c6/testr_results.html.gz

[2] https://github.com/openstack/dragonflow/blob/master/dragonflow/tests/common/app_testing_objects.py

--