[openstack-dev] [neutron][stable] status update and call for action

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Thu Jul 21 21:09:35 UTC 2016

I appreciate how you're trying to steer this big ship in a new direction to
improve support for our releases. I know it must be frustrating when it
doesn't turn as quickly as it should.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>
wrote:

> For the start, I produced a bunch of topic specific LP dashboards,
> specifically:
>
> - ipv6: https://goo.gl/dyu1d1
> - dns: https://goo.gl/9H2BlK
> - l3-ipam-dhcp: https://goo.gl/v4XWE4
> - l3-dvr-backlog: https://goo.gl/sx0KL5
> - l3-ha: https://goo.gl/QIIRa1

Ihar, I've add the above five to the L3 team agenda [1] under our bug
topic. We will have a discussion about this in our meeting. Our team has
been putting progressively more emphasis on bugs and this is another step.
I don't know how this will turn out yet but I think it is worth bringing up
to the team.

- api: https://goo.gl/d66XtB
> - db: https://goo.gl/8NNtym
> - loadimpact: https://goo.gl/xQuKRc
> - ovs: https://goo.gl/Zr70co
> - linuxbridge: https://goo.gl/CrcCzU
> - sg-fw: https://goo.gl/K9lkdA
> - qos: https://goo.gl/9kRCJv
>
> (There are more tags to consider, but let’s start with those.)
>
> Is there will to help with the process?

I'm eager to help but I tend to run a little bit oversubscribed so it can
be difficult to change my behavior.  :)

Carl

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-l3-subteam