[openstack-dev] [ironic] weekly subteam status report

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Jul 21 15:03:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are wriggly to present this week's subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.

Bugs (dtantsur)
===============
- Stats (diff with 11 July 2016)
- Ironic: 201 bugs (+4) + 201 wishlist items (+4). 13 new (+3), 145 in progress (+3), 0 critical, 29 high and 21 incomplete (-4)
- Inspector: 9 bugs + 21 wishlist items. 0 new, 8 in progress (+1), 0 critical, 2 high and 2 incomplete
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 9 (-2). 0 new, 0 critical, 0 high

Network isolation (Neutron/Ironic work) (jroll, TheJulia, devananda)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/HWVHhxOj/1-multi-tenant-networking-network-isolation
- much code merged!
- still to merge: PortGroup support, Inspector support for LLDP, two Nova changes, documentation

Gate improvements (jlvillal, lucasagomes, dtantsur)
- network multitenancy test passing, will be moved from experimental to non-voting check queue this week

Agent top-level API promotion (dtantsur)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/37YuKIB8/28-promote-agent-vendor-passthru-to-core-api
- I'm tired of rebasing this series :/ ping me when you're ready to review and I'll rebase it again

Driver composition (dtantsur)
=============================
* trello: https://trello.com/c/fTya14y6/14-driver-composition
- blocked by
    - agent API promotion
    - ongoing discussions about interfaces defaults

Notifications (mariojv)
=======================
* trello: https://trello.com/c/MD8HNcwJ/17-notifications
- Status 7/18/2016: Still needs reviews. Rebased again.
    - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298461/
    - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/321865/

Keystone policy support (JayF, devananda)
=========================================* trello: https://trello.com/c/P5q3Es2z/15-keystone-policy-support
- Spec merged, code needs to be updated still.

Serial console (yossy, hshiina, yuikotakadamori)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/nm3I8djr/20-serial-console
- console_utils: merged
- IPMITool driver interface: needs review

Inspector (dtansur)
* trello: https://trello.com/c/PwH1pexJ/23-rescue-mode
- The grenade job is still blocked by this one-liner in grenade itself: https://review.openstack.org/337372 (too bad 8x +1 != 4x +2 ;)

Until next week,