[openstack-dev] [devstack] libvirt/qemu source install plugin.

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Wed Jul 20 20:38:28 UTC 2016

Hi
I recently had the need to test a feature (vhost-user reconnect) that was commit to the
qemu source tree a few weeks ago. As there has been no release since then I needed
to build from source so to that end I wrote a small devstack plugin to do just that.

I was thinking of opening a review to create a new repo to host the plugin under
The openstack namespace (openstack/devstack-plugin-libvirt-qemu) but before
I do I wanted to ask if others are interested In a devstack plugin that just compiles
and installs qemu and Libvirt?

Regards
Sean.