[openstack-dev] [Congress] Mascot

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Sat Jul 16 00:52:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As a reminder, we need to come up with a list of 2-3 mascots so the
OpenStack Foundation can choose 1 and turn it into a logo for Congress.
The mascots must come from the natural world (animals, plants, mountains,
waterfalls, etc.).  Deadline is July 27.

I'll get the thread started with the following animal suggestions, all of
which are called a 'congress' when there is a group of them.

salamander
raven
baboon

Any other suggestions?  Any preferences among those 3?  I'm not a fan of
baboon.

Tim