[openstack-dev] [monasca] Announcing Monasca Analytics

Vaquero Gonzalez, Luis Miguel luis.vaquero-gonzalez at hpe.com
Fri Jul 15 14:22:33 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I have the pleasure to introduce you to Monasca analytics, a seamless extension of Monanas that enables sharing of infrastructure analytic  recipes across the community.

Some of you are probably already familiar with it after we, in a "well-orchestrated marketing campaign", pushed 200 commits in one go, making Mr. Jenkins very upset.

The time has come to get you back some of your time and speed up complex and tedious error finding tasks that can be partially automated and shared in the community to make our lives a bit easier.

We are super excited about being part of the OpenStack community.

In the meantime, please feel free to have a look and start contributing :) or asking questions!!

https://github.com/openstack/monasca-analytics

Best regards,

Monasca-analytics team