[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Filter ComputeCapabilitiesFilter returned 0 hosts

Brent Troge brenttroge2016 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:07:13 UTC 2016

When I setup my host aggregates, and want to direct a flavor to a specific
aggregate  I use the following steps.

nova aggregate-set-metadata aggregate1 hiperf=true
nova flavor-key  flavor1 set aggregate_instance_extra_specs:hiperf=true

in your case..

nova aggregate-set-metadata zfs volume_type=ZOL
nova flavor-key  z1.3small set
aggregate_instance_extra_specs:volume_type=ZOL