[openstack-dev] [Neutron][infra] Switch to xenial and Neutron unit tests

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:38:06 UTC 2016

>From a vmware-nsx perspective, we have added some temp gate jobs that
run pep8, py27 and py35 on Xenial (check-xenial-epep8,
check-xenial-epy27 and check-xenial-epy35 respectively). Everything (on
Xenial) is passing as indicated in recent job results [1].

That said, please feel free to create vmware-nsx defects [2] as needed
for any such failures and/or reach out to me on IRC ('boden').

Thanks

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/342128
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/vmware-nsx