[openstack-dev] [nova] Confirmation of location for Nova meetup in Hillsboro

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 13 02:15:17 UTC 2016

In case anyone hasn't booked a hotel yet or hasn't noticed the updates
to the wiki [1] we'll be meeting at the Holiday Inn Express now in
Hillsboro.

There was a scheduling conflict at the Jones Farm campus for Intel such
that we couldn't fit everyone into a single room at the Intel site, so
we'll be meeting at the Holiday Inn Express.

I've updated the location section and added a link for directions to the
wiki.

Let me know if there are any questions.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/NovaNewtonSprint

Matt Riedemann