[openstack-dev] [puppet] Request to add puppet-dpdk module

Saravanan KR skramaja at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 06:33:21 UTC 2016

Also, there is a repository networking-ovs-dpdk[1] for all the dpdk
related changes including puppet. We considered both (puppet-vswitch
and networking-ovs-dpdk).

And we had chat with Emilien about this. His suggestion is to have it
as a separate project to make the modules cleaner like 'puppet-dpdk'.

Regards,
Saravanan KR

[1] https://github.com/openstack/networking-ovs-dpdk