[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] existing centralized syslog server

Michael Gugino Michael.Gugino at walmart.com
Wed Jul 6 17:03:48 UTC 2016

Hello Fabrice,

  You should also set the rsyslog affinity to 0 for the infra_hosts.  I’m not sure if the affinity is necessary for the log hosts, but I don’t think it will hurt.  I recommend trying a few different ways and verify the corresponding openstack_inventory.json file to ensure it meets your requirements.

Michael Gugino
Cloud Powered
(540) 846-0304 Mobile

Walmart ✻
Saving people money so they can live better.