[openstack-dev] [all][Python 3.4-3.5] Async python clients

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jul 1 18:56:08 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Denis Makogon's message of 2016-06-26 15:56:14 +0300:
> Hello stackers.
>

> I know that some work in progress to bring Python 3.4 compatibility to
> backend services and it is kinda hard question to answer, but i'd like to
> know if there are any plans to support asynchronous HTTP API client in the
> nearest future using aiohttp [1] (PEP-3156)?
>
> If yes, could someone describe current state?

I'm not aware of anything like this -- that doesn't mean it isn't out
there, but I don't think any of our official project teams are looking
at it. I'd be interested in seeing a project like that started, though,
especially if it is done with some coordination with the existing SDK
team. Have you talked to them directly?

Doug